Tuesday 2 April 2019

Wall Clock Don't Make Successful People

GIVE YOURSELF TIME AND YOU WILL BEAT YOUR PRESENT EXPECTATIONS

One of the greatest competitions in Africa today is not just power, but popularity.

Most people have traded their future, their children, their spouse, their happiness and their all just for popularity.

There is popularity in Success, yet popularity doesn't depict success.

Dr. Mick Murdock once said, "popularity is when other people like you. Happiness is when you like yourself."

While I was working in the banking sector, some years back; I was receiving good pay as salary, but I always felt empty and unhappy. I felt like everyday should be holiday. I never enjoyed what I was doing.

Yes I didn't enjoy my job, but I was almost the cost popular staff at my level. Everyone wanted me to attend to them. Some said they love my simplicity in service, speed, excellence, sociability and communication skills; yet I was never happy with myself.

For you to have real success, "don't trade your peace and happiness for popularity."

Popularity has become so cheap that even fools are gifted with it. Don't let the campaign for popularity take you off your purpose.

Living purposeful will always give you a popular end. It is better to live in your purpose and become popular in being purposeful.

Be popular in your assignment. Be popular for solving problems. Be popular for making great impact that brings out the success in others. Be popular for loving your children, family and all you serve the world with.

Success requires time, give yourself some time as you work on yourself and walk into the success you desire.

Success is who you are!

Abibo Berepele ™

No comments:

Post a Comment