Monday 1 April 2019

Succeed by planning:

#Succeed_by_Planning

Your first son walks to you and said, "Give me money and I I love know what to do with it." Then your second son comes with his own request; "I want to do this and I don't have the money to do it, please give me some money." Which of them will you give your money to and why?

Planning is the basic language for receiving assistance or support. Wealthy people don't support or sponsor wishes, they support plans.

Planning simplifies your life and keeps you focused.

Planning reduces your stress and increases your strength to achieve specific tasks.

Planning makes you achieve more and procrastinate less.

Planning gives you room to review, correct and programme your activities to achieve a set goal.

Without planning, you will never live a fulfilled life.

If everything in your life is sudden, let planning be the first sudden thing that you happen to you and for you each day.

You can plan your self into endless success.

Succeed by planning!

Success is who you are!

Abibo Berepele
© Success Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment