Tuesday 2 April 2019

Success Is Your Destiny

SUCCESS IS YOUR DESTINY.

Success is a journey that has many destinations, yet it is your destiny.

As a student, parent and teen, we must decide our destination before we begin our Success journey because if success is not our Target we will never hit it.

What are we looking for?
What are our expectations for this year and beyond?
What is that one thing that we have decided we must accomplish this year?

We must have goals if we must enjoy Success.
I have seen great differences in my life since I began to set goals for my life. I have also seen many students increase in their academics since they began to follow our academic success goals map.

Sam Adeyemi said, "Goals are powerful. They make the difference between Success and failure, between wealth and poverty, and between happiness and frustration.

A student without specific goals will achieve nothing but failure. Without goals, success is impossible because goals make success measureable.

I want you to have excellent results this year in your academic and personal life; so I will be teaching you more on the formulas to achieving more success.

You have to plan the success you desire and work on yourself and your plan if you must enjoy more successes this year.

I see you succeeding because Success is your destiny.

Success is who you are!

Abibo Berepele
© SUCCESS INSTITUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment