Wednesday 22 February 2017

SUCCESS IS ALL YOU DO

God works through you to achieve success in you.


I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me ( I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me; I am self- sufficient in Christ's sufficiency. Philippians 4:13 Amp.

He places His gifts in you, and works in you to bring them out (1 Corinthians 12:4-7). You are His workmanship ( Ephesians 2:10). So the only thing that God works out through you is success.

God can't fail and He can't produce failure through you. The day you received Christ, you came into success as a nature and success as a results.

Who does God expect from you?
1) See Christ as your Success.
2) See yourself as a success.
3) See success in all you do.

You have Christ, you are success and all you do is success.

             Declare with me
Success is Who I have, Success is who I am and Success i s all I do.

If this series has blessed you, you can share it, make comments and call us for more lessons.

Enjoy success!
Abibo Berepele

No comments:

Post a Comment