Friday 24 February 2017

SUCCEED FROM LOVE. part3

Love makes life different. Without Love, life becomes impossible and useless.


There are difficult and challenging times in life, God has not taken that from us , and He will not; but He has given us THE LOVE that has conquered all.

Look at 1 John 4:17, " God is love. When we take up permanent residence in a life of love, we live in God and God lives in us. This way, love has the run of the house, becomes at home and mature in us, so that we're free of worry on Judgment Day - our standing in the world is identical with Christ's. (Msg)

Wow. Pls read that scripture again and let's point out specific blessings we have received .

1) God is Love. God will not be love when you succeed, He will not be love when you have paid your bills , He will not be love because He gave you a testimony; He is Love (Past, present and future). He is Love all by Himself and nothing can spot Him from being Love.

2) When you received Christ as you life, you took a permanent residence in Love. Know this, that in Christ, you are love born, love ruled and love blessed. You have a house called " eternal Love," Christ is that home.

3) You live in God and God lives in you. Chain! This is the greatest privilege that births success. That you live in God ( Love, Life, Success, Health, Wealth, Victory, Prosperity, Righteousness...) And God lives in you.
Only the revelation of this, that the Father, Son and Spirit lives in you, brings you out as a success.
You are the residence of God. Hallelujah. Glory! Shout!

I live in God and He lives in me. I am a success defined student. Success lives in me and comes out from me. This is my real life. I walk, talk, read, write, and summit my academic works, never ever expecting failure. Never!
Success is my life, my gift and my responsibility. I think success, I do success and I live successful.

The last time I could ever fail was before I came into Christ.

This is my attitude: I Succeed from Love.

Thanks

Abibo Berepele. Author, Mentor, Teens Coach, Lecturer, Composer and Motivational Speaker with Impact.

Have you been blessed by today's teaching? You can share it, like it and call us for me materials. Pls also make comments to bless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment